Toyota Nation Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently just change my cabin filter but still get a little odor smell when turning the ac on.

Does anyone know how to do a mist service??

·
Maven
3,070 Posts
Tell us what a mist service is and someone will tell you how to do it. I can assure you that mildew has nothing to do with the cabin filter. Just make sure that the condensation drain is open under the car.

·
Registered
453 Posts
go to autozone/napa and ask for an AC deodorizer. My chevy truck had a really bad smell coming from the AC and I used something from AZ that got rid of it. The instructions are on the can so no need to explain here, but all you do is spray it in the vents.

·
Premium Member
6,508 Posts
No racism please. This is a warning to those who posted inappropriate content. The OP can do a search and see if any useful information pops up. If not, he can start a new thread. This thread is closed.

·
Sedan Life
2003 Lexus ES300
5,115 Posts
the mist service is essentially useless....we sell these at my dealership but i dont believe it does anything so i never upsell them...
the mist service is supposed to kill all the bacteria in your vents and hvac system, as well as in your interior....i dont think it really does much of anything

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.