Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to take a minute to applaud Mistamatrix for his dedication to this website and to all the members for the posts over the last year or so. I went here before buying my Matrix XRS and learned a lot before my wife and I went to the dealership. My wife and I knew what we were buying, what to expect, some of the problems we would incur over time, and any gremlins that may arise. Of course, we have encountered a few problems that we didn't read about, but I think that is going to happen with any new car. I wish to hell that the sales staffs would get on here as to learn more about the cars they are selling. My salesperson filled our tank with 87 octane fuel as the sale was finalized. I was cringing at the thought, but my wife didn't know better...LOL. I also learned a lot about my 98 Tacoma on this site. My hat is off to all the people involved with this website directly and indirectly. Thank you Toyota Nation!!! I am so glad I found you!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Way to go mistamatrix u r the everything man and one of the true good ppl of this forum and the wurld.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts