Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an `88 MK3 and tried to do the fog light mod using some instructions online but I could'nt get it right so I decided to just f!!?k it, reconnected all wires and hooked everything up. Now the head, fog, and dash lights won't work (high beams also), the parking lights work fine and the headlights retract but no lights. All necessary fuses were fine (I forgot to disconnect the battery before hand), rechecked my connections again, again, again, etc. and they were fine. I should of listened to my dad and left them alone, now I can't drive at night!!! Does anyone have any ideas, can someone please throw me a life jacket, I'm am so bummed out.

thanks ----j----

·
Got Hardass?
2,959 Posts
Technically speaking, if all your wires are back in place, all connections are sound, all fuses are fine, it should be working. So, logic has it that there's a break down somewhere.

Being that it's all your lights, did you check the large black box in near the drivers side strut tower? It contains the fusible links for some major systems, maybe you popped one of them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts