Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm looking into buying a mkiv supra in feb(want to save up a few grand to put down with my trade-in) an di have one concern. i'm about 6'5" 205lb and i tend to have issues with leg room. will i have enough room? i'v read they have 44" of legroom, but i dont know if the dash might be to low and hit my knees, or something like that. a mkiv is my dream car and i'd honestly be heartbroken if i can't fit cuz i'm too tall(i guess i could chop my legs off at the knees). thanx for any input.

·
5M-GE
2,901 Posts
on paper, you might....

... but only one way to find out =\

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
if hogan has one, then i should be good. he's 6'6"....290lb. if he's a scratch taller than me and bulky, sounds good to me. i dont mind a little bit of crowding.....i'm use to it. i just dont like having to twist around to get in. i've had a 95 civic and a 91 crx and my knees were right next to the steering wheel. i really didnt like it, though it was a walk in the park to drive with my knees though.

·
ECHO....Echo....echo....
1,022 Posts
mkivsoopra said:
There's lots of room with the seat all the way back (touching the rear seat). But really,

test drive one :)
Touching the rear seat?? I didn't know the Supra was a 2+2!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i figure, if it came down to it, just have the seat brackets moved back a few inches. man, i cant wait until feb when i come back home from Europe so i can get one.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Yup the supra is a 2+2, but as with most 2+2's those rear seats arent good for much, maybe to transport midgets;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts