Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just looking for any inputs on modifications. I have some $ to work with now and I am stumped as to what I should do next. Here are my mods so far;
Apexi N1 exhaust(free-flowing/3in)
Apexi intake
gutted primary cat(no secondary)
ct26 turbo(jdm)
blitz bov
greddy profec b(set to 1bar)
1994 trd lsd w/1994 axles
act race clutch, and
smt6 fuel computer(debating install due to wiring) also, feeler if interest is there.

I think that about covers it. The car is basically stock right now, but looking to change that soon! All suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks

Sab

·
400whp club here I come!!
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
Put your stock BOV back on.... sell your blitz and put it towards an aftermarket intercooler.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have the stock bpv. I have been trying to buy it, but all I can find is the valve. Where could I find all the hardware? Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Know where I can get a cheap ic? been looking on mr2oc, but not having luck. I will look again today, maybe I could negotiate. Thanks!:cool:

·
Registered
97 Posts
oh and by the way i most say that all the talk about the factory bpv being better than the aftermarket bov is very much true.i had a aftermarket bov and put my original bpv back on and noticed a big difference in how the car runs.:D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey , by any chance can you tell me where you got your 1994 LSD axles froma nd how much you paid? This is the last part in my project...please help!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts