Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
toyo man for life
2004 camry se
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as a matter of personal preference, what do you all like better, Polk momo components or infinity kappas?

·
Got SQ?
780 Posts
DLS

·
toyo man for life
2004 camry se
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
who sells dls, and what sort of price range are we talking about for some 5.25's

·
Got SQ?
780 Posts
Sorry bro, they dont make 5.25's for iridums, I have a brand new set for 480.00 shipped, they sell for 800.00. I have a set of MB Quart RSB213, that I used as rear fill. Let me know if your interested

·
toyo man for life
2004 camry se
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I appriciate it, but I have some diamond audio m351 that'll be my rear fill

·
I get angry when Im sober
1,858 Posts
MOMO.

seriously.

I even like the MOMOs better than the Perfects.

·
Got SQ?
780 Posts
what I'm saying is that you can use them for your fronts, the RSB213 is a 5.25 component set.

·
Registered
403 Posts
MOMO, for sure. I've had a few sets of speakers, and the MOMOS are some of the best sounding components I've owned/heard. Even my friend who has been in the stereo business for about 15 years has said they are some of the best he has heard. A few people I know have went out and bought the MOMOs after hearing mine. It also helps if they are amped.

·
toyo man for life
2004 camry se
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i purchased a set og the MMc5250's the 5.25 comp set. each set, woofer and tweeter, will be getting 100 watts. I'm pretty excited, they should be here on tues. When I heard them, i was sold. really nice natural sond, especially the tweet, and the midbass has some real balls. Yes sir I am pretty excited. I'm thinking about some soundstream coaxials for rear fill, anyone heard 'em?

·
Got SQ?
780 Posts
Save your money for now, and set up your fronts, if you feel you still need rears then go buy them...good luck with those diamonds.

·
Registered
403 Posts
97avalonxls said:
iI'm thinking about some soundstream coaxials for rear fill, anyone heard 'em?
A friend of mine who sells The new Soundstream stuff swears by the tarantulas.
I havent heard them my self, I would stick with Polk tho.
I have cheapy Polk ex 6x9's in the back. Its just enough to balance everything out. I have it fadded to the front mostly, but they still give a good sound.

·
toyo man for life
2004 camry se
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah eddie, I think I'll go with the diamonds, thanks for the advice on the SS amscamry, rear shouldn't be all that important really, I just want to make sure that it sounds balanced. but that's a tuning issue

1 - 15 of 15 Posts