Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
'06 Prerunner TRD
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I washed and waxed the trucks this afternoon so I figured I woulod post some pics so you guys could see the black headlight better...

The other truck... ( I know, I know...)---this is the one Jen drives until we get her a new Rubicon:clap:

·
Forumatic Immunity!
05 Taco DC LB V6 TRD
3,744 Posts
thas jublee mate jublee. i used to a frontier just like that except it was short bed and it was 4x4 and the rims were different, still miss it. dont like the exterior look of the new frontiers:thumbup: :)

·
Registered
'06 Prerunner TRD
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
docindahouze said:
thas jublee mate jublee. i used to a frontier just like that except it was short bed and it was 4x4 and the rims were different, still miss it. dont like the exterior look of the new frontiers:thumbup: :)
yeah, this is a good truck... except that is has some front end probs and only 46,000 miles on it... although I used to think this truck was a lot nicer when I drove a 4 cyl. Ranger. Now that I have 60 hp more than the Frontier with my Tacoma instead of 60 less, it's not as nice! HAHAHA
Anyways, depending on the front end we may be getting a Rubicon!!! WOO-HOO!!!!

·
The Crazy Southerner!!!!
06' X-Runner
57 Posts
looks good! Now you need to get some silver stars for your turn signals.

·
Registered
2005 D/C Sport
7 Posts
Loks good... but I also noticed like mine in the 2nd and 3rd pics you can see the rainbow effect @ the top of the light....anyone else have I know mine was not like that before mod.. Has to be from baking the plastic....Any Ideas...

·
Registered
'06 Prerunner TRD
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mike 5150- seriously it wasn't that bad. Just take your time. It was way easier than I thought it would be!

Loony- Silver stars are next for the signals and some better headlights as well...

Tacobell- Go Gators! Are you an alum? Kinda behind enemy lines there in Georgia huh?! HAHAHA

Booze- I can't see the rainbow in real life, just this pic now that you pointed it out... probably due to baking...

·
Surfing TN via iPhone
05 Tacoma DC 4x4 TRD
10,653 Posts
Naw, screw the SilverStars. Get LEDs. I had SilverStars in my blinkers and I didn't like the blue look they had when unlit. LEDs are totally clear when unlit.

·
Forumatic Immunity!
05 Taco DC LB V6 TRD
3,744 Posts
Pb said:
Naw, screw the SilverStars. Get LEDs. I had SilverStars in my blinkers and I didn't like the blue look they had when unlit. LEDs are totally clear when unlit.
oy! jog on son, jog on! besides then you have to get the blinker module for those led's.:)

·
Surfing TN via iPhone
05 Tacoma DC 4x4 TRD
10,653 Posts
Man that Nissan is ugly. :disappoin Sorry bro. Somebody had to say it. :ugh3:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts