Toyota Nation Forum banner

17681 - 17700 of 17740 Posts

·
3,410 Posts
I'm going to try this here, since Floriduh is almost out of the hurricane. If figured worker would like it after his gas can debate . Some in Floriduh were using these for gas cans.
Hey it worked. Well for 1 of the pics. OOPS spoke too soon.
Imgur has other pics of geniuses doing the same. Guarantee all of them have bred. Many times.

·
Joined the dark side. :D
5,762 Posts
I'm going to try this here, since Floriduh is almost out of the hurricane. If figured worker would like it after his gas can debate . Some in Floriduh were using these for gas cans.
Hey it worked. Well for 1 of the pics. OOPS spoke too soon.
Who, me? LOL

I don't see anything wrong with that. Just put the lid on so it won't spill. It's called desperate situation. Use what you have because that is ALL you have.

Desperate situation will force you to pick between safety and die....... or risk it all for a small chance to live. Shitty choices but those are your choices and both are bad choices. Of course before that you had the choice of not to put yourself in this desperate situation and you didn't choose that, but that deadline had pass so no point of regretting it now. LOL

·
Registered
808 Posts
Imgur has other pics of geniuses doing the same. Guarantee all of them have bred. Many times.
Yeah, if you click on the side of the pic I posted, you can see 2 more. Who knew HD 5 gallon buckets were approved gas cans? You do something like that in my state, you go to jail and pay a 1000 dollar fine (1st offense).

·
Registered
808 Posts
Who, me? LOL

I don't see anything wrong with that. Just put the lid on so it won't spill. It's called desperate situation. Use what you have because that is ALL you have.

Desperate situation will force you to pick between safety and die....... or risk it all for a small chance to live. Shitty choices but those are your choices and both are bad choices. Of course before that you had the choice of not to put yourself in this desperate situation and you didn't choose that, but that deadline had pass so no point of regretting it now. LOL
Yeah, but most of those people KNOW a hurricane will hit them almost yearly. They should have a couple of gas cans sitting in their shed or whatever they use to store their storm supplies.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
34,420 Posts
Yeah, but most of those people KNOW a hurricane will hit them almost yearly. They should have a couple of gas cans sitting in their shed or whatever they use to store their storm supplies.:rolleyes:
It's the same patent idiocy that plays out every hurricane. IMO, every single person standing in a gas line, Walmart line, etc., "stocking up on emergency supplies" in an absolutely known hurricane zone ought to have their adulthood revoked, including the ability to drink and vote since they demonstrate quite clearly they don't have the maturity, intelligence, or common sense to address the needs in their lives. I'm serious.

·
Joined the dark side. :D
5,762 Posts
If I have to guess, I think their supply flew away with the last hurricane. It's cheaper to do the bucket knowing you won't use it often or you lose it often. LOL

Some people have their vacation home to get away, I think FL need to have a hurricane home to get away for hurricane season. LOL

·
Premium Member
34,420 Posts
And all those people who knowingly take the risk of building their everyday homes or else their vacation homes right on the beach in known hurricane zones should not only be excluded by all insurance companies, but IMO the government should offer them no taxpayer-based financial assistance, nor should emergency services go out of their way to help them. They chose to live in a high risk zone, so they can enjoy the result of their risk. I'm fed up with people in this country believing that they can do anything they want and not be responsible for their actions. Again, be responsible for yourself as Americans or GTFO.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
And all those people who knowingly take the risk of building their everyday homes or else their vacation homes right on the beach in known hurricane zones should not only be excluded by all insurance companies, but IMO the government should offer them no taxpayer-based financial assistance, nor should emergency services go out of their way to help them. They chose to live in a high risk zone, so they can enjoy the result of their risk. I'm fed up with people in this country believing that they can do anything they want and not be responsible for their actions. Again, be responsible for yourself as Americans or GTFO.
Not disagreeing but to go that route you need to include a lot more areas, such as
Flood zones
High fire risk areas
Earthquake areas
Tornado areas

17681 - 17700 of 17740 Posts
About this Discussion
17.7K Replies
334 Participants
Corrolla clone
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing