Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 corolla
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been searching for Urethane Motor mounts, or some form of solid motor mounts and have come up empty anyone have any ideas? ( besides filling the factory with urethane(which works well by the way it just takes a long time to dry)) And I understand the risk of solid mounts I have had them before in a civic and crx, and I love em.

·
Registered
93 toyota corolla
635 Posts
well its eather you fill in the factory one or buy them not sure where sells them but am sure someone here knows the place.

·
Registered
93 corolla
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would love to know where to buy them or who makes them, for my honda I purchased them through Hasport, they were $450 for the set but they were sweet

·
TIEyota fighter ace
AE101, TE72
1,942 Posts
Kirkosaurus from MR2OC sells urethane inserts. If you want to do your own, get some 60-shore urethane from McMaster-Carr and hollow out your stock mounts. It'll work well if you can clean up the adhesion surfaces decently, otherwise what you fill it with will just vibrate out and you're stuck with torn-up mounts you've got to replace again.

·
Registered
93 corolla
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what I have seen people do is buy some cheap factory mounts clean all grease off of them Tape one side up and then fill it with urethane through, then tape up other side let set for about 2 weeks, then your ready to go

·
Registered
1998 Toyota Camry
495 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts