Toyota Nation Forum banner

Moulded rear fenders

916 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  Jshore76
To all

I am a camry guy in need of a tundra. I like the Tundras with the beds that have fenders moulded into the tailgate. What is this option called? What years was it available? I see plenty of the squared off versions on the same year truck.

Thanks for getting me started. I know this sounds silly to a veteran.

Mike Attardo
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Sport side or step side is the styling. Can someone tell me which years this was available?
I believe the first year of the step side was 2003.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.