Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Don't mess with the Blue
'06 DC Sport TRD
1,809 Posts
well, with an MP3 player, you can get an am/fm transmitter and plug it into the cigarette lighter. And you can put all of your CD's on your MP3 player. And do it like that. That's my .02 cents.

·
My name is Blake
Toyota Tacoma
4,913 Posts
Of course you can replace it! All you need is a dash kit, wiring harness and a CD Player with AUX Inputs! You can accomplish all this for under $250.

If you have an iPod you can check out this DIY on the iPod2Car. You can keep your factory radio with this module.

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/t93275.html

·
Registered
2005 toyota tacoma
25 Posts
You can get an adapter from circuit city for under $60, it plug on the back of the stock cd. I got one on my tacoma and it works fine. the only thin is that the radio volume is lower with the adapter. Hope it help.

·
NYY 26
71 Posts

·
Registered
2005 toyota tacoma
25 Posts
MP3ME, its the same adapter that CC have. I order mine on line and pick it up at the store close to my home.Very easy to install, there is a link on the DIY forum for the instalation. It took me 45min. to do it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.