Toyota Nation Forum banner

Mr. New Guy

1K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  BaByKermit04 
#1 ·
whats up everyone
me: my name is shawn, i am from toronto ontario but i am currently living in beaufort south carolina
mines: '05 corolla xrs
mods: notta

#6 ·
mods, i dunno...maybe a few small things to add some low end torque...cai & exhaust perhaps...not sure if there is much available for the xrs yet. suggestions from anyone with the 2ZZ would be great. I moved here for a change of scenery…and because I was sick of shoveling snow in feb…;)

#7 ·
2wickedtoyz said:
do you plan on doing any mods to it or your just going to leave it stock? i'm not in the military either but i figured you were since you left canada to live in this shitty town:disappoin (i've been here 4 yrs:bleh: )
Haha, i live in Lawton/Ft. Sill. Can't be any better than your town man, its boring as hell down here. Our biggest thing is our theater in the mall, and we've only had it for like 2 years. So me and my dad and bros turn to cars to keep us from going mad.

#9 ·
i knew it was the gts engine, however i was hoping that someone with an xrs had done a few mods and was sure that gts parts would fit in the xrs engine bay. i'm not looking to do anything to serious, just intake and exhaust...wow they're certainly are a lot of people from T.O. here....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.