Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
GOT A 93CAMRY&92MR2-T?
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently installed the 94-95 tailights and they are very clean..I just have one problem..When I turn on the parking lights only the outer circles on both sides and the side marker lights turn on. Doesn't both circle lights suppose to turn on when you only turn on the parking lights? Can some please tell me the color code or hook me up with a wiring diagram. Thanks.

·
it was all a dream
4,204 Posts
^ thats the "jdm" lighting pattern. all four will illuminate full brightness when you tap the brake. the outter two will illuminate at half-brightness when you're off the brake.

·
GOT A 93CAMRY&92MR2-T?
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can't I just tap into the outer circle bulbs that are working inorder for the inner circle bulbs to work at the sametime? So both will turn on when I turn on the parkinglights?

·
it was all a dream
4,204 Posts
ya sure... its still a simple circuit, so if you know your electrical basics, it shouldnt be a problem.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have the 94 convertion on my 92 mr2. but my mr2 has been in a crash and i need the right light cover. i was wondering if anyone is parting out or has a link or somewhere i can just buy the right tail light??????

·
400whp club here I come!!
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
^ I'd say your best bet for just 1 tail light.... is just to get it strait from Toyota. For the right side... part # is 81550-17110 ... get a price from Toyota on it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts