Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im a newbbie to toyotas and i just got myself an ae92 the 4age and i was wondering if the 4agze supercharge will bolt on to the 4age. if it does would i also have to change out the piston???:confused:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the thing id i found a 4agze motor but the block is crack but the supercharger is in good condition it has only bout 160k on it and i was thinkng of buying it but i dont know if itll bolt on to my 4age. oh ya i got the red and black top. anybody here knows if it would fit.

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,666 Posts
... but its more work. :rolleyes:

hmmm.. you could swap internals couldn't you?? Like using the pistons and cams and shit from the GZE to the GE block... then again.. its more work. :lol:

·
Resident asshole
Corolla
9,552 Posts
you could swap internals couldn't you??
Using old pistons wont seal properly in another block, because htey have been "fitted" to the particular block during the break-in process.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so would the supercharge bolt on??? i know that im gonna need the ecu too, but what else would i need?? would i have to change out the pistons. i also read somewhere that a 20v could be swap on. and that the 20v would produce more torque and horse. True???

·
Danno
1989 corolla GT-S
1,502 Posts
best thing to do ( im in same area u are) wait along time do lots of research on all options and what u plan on doing with the car and when it comes time and u have the money buy a half cut of sum sort (yes its more expensive) but this way you have the whole front end and you take the engine out yourself how you want to and u have everything u need to put it into your car

if u buy engine seperate i hear/read that it can be a bit of a pain to do the electronics (harness/ECU) also if you buy a half cut (trueno) you should also get (hood,fenders,bumper,etc) if your from the states most likely you will have a car not to many people have heard of which i think is kinda cool cuzz then u got people wonderen WTF your driven

let me know what you plan to do

1 - 10 of 10 Posts