Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
spin turbo hammy... SPIN!
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alrighty guys, just thought i would update on some shia i have been doing to the camry --> i love whenever you guys have pics so i will post a bunch and enojy! (i shrank them down to try and save space...) Some stuff has been on a bit but i don't know if it has been posted together

new brakes - brembo X-drills with G2 red caliper paint- looks hot rolling imo

Carbon Fiber dash kit, and my carbon gauges (oil pressure, oil temp, volt and i have a vac gauge i just haven't hooked up yet), yes it is real carbon fiber

just thought this was a sexy pic

new sub stuff... Kicker kx600.1 amp and kicker s12l5 sub, spl 1.2 farad cap - 4G wires btw the bungee cord keeps that sub NOT MOVING! very nice, i just drilled two hooks into the walls of the trunk, i dig

New optima yellow top (thanks eric) with new wires to stuff and some engineground upgrades to keep power to all the crap i have going

And this is a video to do probably one of my favorite things i have ever done to the car... doesn't do justice... 14 neons and 8 strobes... enjoy :)
https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/nrich/shared/MVI_2011.AVI\

Hope you guys like it... people may say...
why so many gauge on a NA car? cuz i love feedback and i had an oil filter adapter that let me hook up oil press/temp @ the filter and not tap the block and only cost $50!

why do much neon? ----> I LOVE NEON! no matter what anyone says, i can't drive around with them cuz they are sooooo distracting but parked and stuff i love it, always have always will since the day i heard of them

·
Working hard?
91 |4 camry
376 Posts
very nice! :rockon:

·
The Greatest
3,830 Posts
What are the guages for? Like what guages do you got (boost, tacho, etc)

And are those switches under ur headunit for ur Neons?

It looks good Mighty Hamster Man. :thumbup: ;)

·
TRD Guy
588 Posts
wowser, looks awesome, loves the neons
:thumbup:

·
The Greatest
3,830 Posts
MadDawg said:
:confused: , does all those neon and strobe lights make your car go faster? :lol:
God your an idiot. Didn't you know that when he turns them on, he floats? Thats how fucking fast he is going. Duh! :hammer: ;) :D

·
Registered
342 Posts
thats looks really really nice, I still havent done shit to my camry in STL, still trying to find somebody to help me install some neons and maybe some strobes. How much did that sub cost ya?

·
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CamNub said:
What are the guages for? Like what guages do you got (boost, tacho, etc)

And are those switches under ur headunit for ur Neons?

It looks good Mighty Hamster Man. :thumbup: ;)
well i said in the thing that the gauges are
-oil pressure
-oil temperature
-voltmeter

i have a bunch of switches...
-two by mirror adjust on the left panel for neons
-one does inner neons
-one does outer neons
-under the headunit from right to left
-130 dB siren
-new overdrive switch
-turns on my gauge sensors
-turns on my strobe lights...
in my old coin tray i have my bass knob :)
beat those switches w/ out airride yo!

·
The Greatest
3,830 Posts
Any plans for ShortShifter or forced induction? And i gotta say those rims are fuckin slick.

P.S. Wash out that carpet! It looks dirty as shit.

·
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
MadDawg said:
:confused: , does all those neon and strobe lights make your car go faster? :lol:
yeah man... you really should get into them, too many people focus on jdm when they could be neoning...

and yes ufoz- i have had a carbon fetish ever since i first starting writing with pencils :loove:

·
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
CamNub said:
Any plans for ShortShifter or forced induction? And i gotta say those rims are fuckin slick.

P.S. Wash out that carpet! It looks dirty as shit.
my shifter is as low as ir will go 4 now (i have an auto) and forced induction is a bit out of the pic, as money is not that high, but i would probably do a manual tranny swap before f/i...
I DO NEED NEW FLOORMATS LOL! -:D

mods i wanna do when i get some more $$$
-guy is gonna make me a custom sub box, w/ computer projections of like 140dB outta that sub :banger:
-maybe some HID... I got a plan, just gotta wait till i get a deal on some parts :D

·
club momentum moves you !
06 Tacoma X-Runner
456 Posts
looks evil !.. very nice, those rims match the car great :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
:eek: That is some slick shit! :thumbup: Lookin' good!

·
That Geeky Star Wars Girl
674 Posts
lookin good og hamster man :thumbsup:

love all the blue neon & the CF looks great as well :cool:

now all you need is an s/c to really brighten up the engine bay :D

Keri

·
back again? yeah, i am.
1992 Toyota Camry
1,493 Posts
holy crap...and the engine sounds so nice too:D :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
asscarracer said:
thats looks really really nice, I still havent done shit to my camry in STL, still trying to find somebody to help me install some neons and maybe some strobes. How much did that sub cost ya?
yeah the sub and amp and box all cost me around 4-450, gotta sell my old stuff now, hope i can get some $$$ back :)

thanks for all the compliments guys:grouphug:

yeah keri - a supercharger would be quite nice, too bad that would cost me a couple more hamsters than i got in the bank right now... but man the thought of being blown is always nice...

he he i said blown...

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
I like everything you've done so far but I think you need to circumsize your shift knob (and boot).

1 - 20 of 55 Posts