Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
B0R1CHA
2008 Camry V6 SE
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i was thinking of taking off one of my mufflers (from the axle back) so basically i'll have a "hole". anyways thing i should be worried about? im guessing cops might give me some heat but anything else? thankss yo! and thanks to flip_cam for the CF hood if u read this!

P

·
0 Posts
alrighty thanks. i'll put a sound clip up mebbe tmrw or so. current set up is magnaflows on one side and nothing on the other. removed resonator. haha yeah sounds all ricey and ghetto :/
English, Do you speak it?

·
Premium Member
6,508 Posts
Taking it off? You'll have your exhaust smoke under your car. It'll be a lot louder. And it'll sound uneven? Take off both :)

P

·
0 Posts
so sorry i couldnt keep you happy by speaking perfect english. jeez some people just have no life but to criticize on a CAR forum.
It's not that I wanted to criticize you, it's just I couldn't understand what the hell you were saying. Go back and read your first post, Unless it's in some cryptic cell phone speak it didn't make a damn bit of sense to me. :headbang:

·
Registered
2008 Camry SE
119 Posts
alrighty thanks. i'll put a sound clip up mebbe tmrw or so. current set up is magnaflows on one side and nothing on the other. removed resonator. haha yeah sounds all ricey and ghetto :/
I would really like to hear that. MUST HEAR THAT!

·
B0R1CHA
2008 Camry V6 SE
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's not that I wanted to criticize you, it's just I couldn't understand what the hell you were saying. Go back and read your first post, Unless it's in some cryptic cell phone speak it didn't make a damn bit of sense to me. :headbang:

ok i understand that it was written incorrectly and quite confusing but if it truely didnt make a damn bit of sense to you then i should be asking you...

english, do you speak it?

anyways i'll try to get that sound clip up by tonight

·
2007 Camry SE V6
790 Posts
djkor: The sound is far less clean sounding without mufflers than it sounds with a proper muffler. Thanks for the video post for reference though. I had an electric cut-out on my LS1 Camaro and damn did it sound good when it was open!!

OP: With the cats and resonator, the engine should still be relatively mellow. But you should try true headers and straight pipes all the way back with no cats or resonators... :lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts