Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey wats up im new to the forum. i live in miami and ive owned my paseo for about 2 1/2 years already. so far ive got headers straight through exhaust with a high flow resonator and an arospeed muffler. i also have a honda intake customized for my car ground wire kit. i also have a flat black paint job with the jdm headlamps with piaa bulbs.

the thing is other than the muffler what else can i do to this car. i mean i know of some guys with an n/a suzuki swift 3cylinder with 300 horses. so what can i do.

ok so yeah my exhaust is loud!! im trying to find out if a twin loop muffler would help. please get back to me on this asap.

·
A Brother's Promise
1994 Toyota Paseo
123 Posts
Paseo15psi hit it right on the head. Depends on your ultimate goal. I have a JDM 5E-FHE for sale which is a high out put version of your stock engine. It gives you about a 20hp increase over the stock 5e-fe (USA version). And if you want to run with a 300hp Swift you need a TURBO!!! You can either get a Toyota Starlet EP-82 or EP-91 engine which comes with a 1.3L turbocharged engine or you can get a 5E-FHE (1.5L) and turbocharge that. All the parts from the Starlet turbo engine will bolt right on to the 5E-FHE (which then becomes a (5E-FHTE). More displacement = More Power!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.