Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie from Lexington, KY.

Hello everyone,

I've registered awhile back but never actually introduced myself.

Newbie to Toyotanation.com, but I normally post on Solaraguy.com. I recently found this site through silverSTOlara.

I've had my the 04 Artic Frost Pearl Solara, V6 Sport since late January, 2004.

Hobbies:
Working out, basketball, tennis, chess, spades, poker, drawing, computers and cars.

I reside in KY, but have lived in Sea Bright, NJ; NY, NY; Dallas, TX; Portland, OR. Anyone else here from KY?

Here's what I've done to my ride so far. I've got a wish list but it's too long...lol.
Leatha, 10-Disc CD/MP3 Changer
Platinum Tint, VVT-i emblem
Custom Upper & Lower Chrome Grille
Prestige APS996A 2 way paging/remote start
DUBs Donz Lucianos

As some of you all may know, I've been R & D-ing the upper and lower grilles for my 2004 Toyota Solara. Here's the finished product. Enjoy.

More PICS on my site, page 5.UPPER GRILLE PICS

UPPER GRILLE PICS
Here are some close ups.

UPPER GRILLE PICSUPPER GRILLE PICSUPPER GRILLE PICS UPPER GRILLE PICS
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'd love you get everyone's feedbacks and opinions.

P.S. The Custom Upper & Lower Grille is FOR SALE. Available in Black or Chrome finished.

I think that's enough for now.

Holla back!
-Michael

P.S. The Custom Upper & Lower Grilles are For Sale if anyone is interested. Available in Black or Chrome finished.

·
Fooly Sik RE!!!
318 Posts
wow that looks awesome! sorta looks like that Lexus convertible from certain angles. you must forgive me im from primitive bushland Australia. we dont get them here, shame... nice lip on the rims too!

·
Ms. Gayle (aka Jew-Lo)
236 Posts
looking good
welcome to TN

·
Registered
57 Posts
welcome buddy. love the solara, nice job so far. that dual exhaust would like really nice....
enjoy!

·
LiL KareBear
218 Posts
I am a solara memeber ... buta 99 .. i wish i could have the new ones .. they r really nice and do look like the lexus's from soem angles .. URS looks very nice... nice job :)

·
Mr. Toyota
140 Posts
Hey Buddy, welcome to TN. IMHO the only message board, other the Solaraguy, worth being on :D.

·
TN's Resident Goddess.
2007 Camry SE
6,090 Posts
(*wipes drool from lips*) Can I borrow that Solara? It's gorgeous and I love the grill, and the rims, and the car, and the...
Anyways, Welcome! :D

·
LiL KareBear
218 Posts
Yes the car is very much to die for !!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts