Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got an 88 Tercel and I was wondering what all I could do to it. Its a 2 door coupe. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get ground effects and stuff like that for it. Thanx.

·
Registered
25 Posts
It's a 16 year old car, I highly doubt you can find ground effects kits for it. You can replace the headlight bulbs for brighter aftermarket ones, but not much else. Good luck!

·
Registered
15 Posts
YOU CAN

Dont listen to senna. You can get ground effects and everything done to any car by getting it custom done at a performance shop. It might be a little hefty in price though cause they gotta mold the kit to your car. I recommend if you live near bradford go to Vampire, they are AMAZING detail artists and they can do ANYTHING custom! But yeah u wont be able to buy a skirt made for that car especially cause they only really make them for as old as 1990 on cars really. I got a 89 Corolla GTS and it would look awsome if i could find skirts, and there is one available but its fugly. So good luck man!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yes, that's what I meant...you won't be able to find a ready made one. If you go the custom route, ya, the sky's the limit!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts