Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Added pics to other threads and going to start my own :clap:
This is how the car sat on the lot- caught my eye and Toyota is giving good deals now.

Added a set of smoked fog lights and a TRD grill badge

Then some TRD valve stem caps

Fogs broke within a couple of weeks but company was cool about it and sent me another set- this time yellow. Didn't like the way the smoked looked :thumbsdow

Also got a trunk badge but the TRD red color wasn't the best so I put it on my valve cover

Next will be the trunk badge if I find one I like, the LED light either over the headlights or around the fogs and some interior blue LED :D
Thats about it for now- just a simple daily driver.

·
uh..no, it's not a hybrid
3,486 Posts
Looks good, way to make it your own. :thumbsup:

·
Diehard Rams Fan
22,785 Posts
You need to put some TRD parts on it if you're going to sport those TRD badges. :rolleyes:

It's time for some TRD springs, FSB & RSB. ;)

·
Registered
2009 XRS
38 Posts
The previous owner put the XRS wheels on it then painted them, lol. They look nice but if that's the 1.8L under there with the auto trans then you'll need to do the Pivot 3 mod ASAP to match that look.

·
Registered
2015 Toyota Camry V6 XLE
1,246 Posts
I thought that blue is for "S" and "XRS" only?? ... I guess maybe only in Canada?? i dunno

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know, all show and no go right now. Have to enjoy the little things- later springs, strut bars... They rims came that way from the dealer, I had no idea that they were XRS rims when I bought the car just that they looked good :smokin: This will be a daily and most of my upgrades will be on my 93 pickup 22RE.

Reactions: bouncer07

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wired in some blue LED's over the headlight that come on with the DDL's. Tried them at night but they seemed too bright and didn't want the get the cops attention. Also removed the LE badge and added a TRD badge ( I know some of you don't like that but it looks good to me:D)

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Loooks good :thumbsup:

You meant DRLs right?

Did you wire them up to a separate switch as well to have full control of them? Or did you just tap them into another source?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah DRL's. Just inserted the wire into the bulb socket so they come on and off with the running lights. They don't blind me because they are only on at night :clap:Even when I had them on at night they shine out, not back. Might paint the calipers next but not sure if I should go blue to match the car/rims or another color. Although the stock silver isn't bad for now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts