Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Diablo
05 Altima SER+93 Cam
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tis a sad day indeed for me...... I took my Camry to get detailed today before I parked until later in the fall and 1 hr after I got it back, someone stole it... :( I ran into the mall to pay my Macy's bill and I was in there for about 30 minutes and when I came back out an IS300 was parked where my Camry should've been and there was glass on the ground.........:disappoin.. Of course the mall's security camera's were down for the whole day, so thats a bust.... I reported it stolen and all and hopefully it turns back up OK I hope..... I miss it already.... :sosad:

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Dude I'm really sorry to hear that- best of luck to you

Steve

·
Diablo
05 Altima SER+93 Cam
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I mean who wants a 93 with over 220k miles !!! I guess it looked so damn stunning after the detailing :(...

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
I'm really sorry to hear that. That really sucks. Most of the time Japanese cars are stolen and sold to a chop shop for parts. I hope you get it back in 1 piece and unharmed! Keep us posted.

·
doppelkupplungsgetriebe
2015 Jeep Cherokee
173 Posts
damn bro and rite after i gave u the spoiler too :(

f***in thieves will get whats comin to themm :mad:

hope u get her back!!!!

peace
Jibz

·
Diablo
05 Altima SER+93 Cam
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^^Yea this sucks.....

I honestly wish it was my newer car though.. at least I could get it off my hands and be payment free once again....

·
Registered
Camry
1,463 Posts
Car thieves suck weiner.

I hope it was just a joyride thing, I had one car that went missing for a week, showed up abandoned in a neighbourhood with an empty tank and most of the stuff in the glove box gone.

Anybody here get stolen with an alarm w/engine disabler?

I am curious. I know nothing can stop a determined thief but do they really work?

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
They probably stole it for a "Joy ride". Thats what a lot of people do now a wayds.

P.S. Which Macy's? The one in Queens? If so, I was just there today. That sucks. Usually cars that are stolen wind up here next to my house, underneath the LIRR bridge. When its a newer car they set it on fire. I hope I dont find it here. :(

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Sorry to hear about your car dude. I know when my system was stolen i felt viotated, i can only imagine what it feels like to have the whole car missing :(

·
Registered
1994 Toyota Camry
1,384 Posts
Yeah, I think we should all stop posting on ToyotaNation. So many accidents and now this...this damn Toyota Nation curse!

I already went through it, but atleast my mom's 4Runner became mine until I get my car fixed. The mechanic is coming home on friday to take a look at it.

In all seriousness (sp?), I hope you're able to get everything back fine.

·
Diablo
05 Altima SER+93 Cam
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gridlyne said:
They probably stole it for a "Joy ride". Thats what a lot of people do now a wayds.

P.S. Which Macy's? The one in Queens? If so, I was just there today. That sucks. Usually cars that are stolen wind up here next to my house, underneath the LIRR bridge. When its a newer car they set it on fire. I hope I dont find it here. :(

Yea, Green Acres..... Hopefully they took it for a joyride only..

·
A Poor College Student
1994 Camry Sedan LE
354 Posts
Thieving bastards.... :disappoin Hopefully you'll get it back undamaged. As for our Camrys, you'd be suprised. Last time I checked, the Camry was the most stolen car in the US. Especially if you own a gen2....

·
Registered
633 Posts
Sorry about that I hope you find it back !
That's funny how often these cars get stolen in the US. Here in Europe you could leave the car opened with the keys on the dashboard and I don't think anyone would steal them

·
Car Breaker
689 Posts
Man people that do that sh*t should be shot...

Or electrocuted...

Or thrown out of a plane at 30,000 feet with no parachute...

Or...I think you get what I'm saying..

Down with car thieves, sorry to hear it :thumbdown

·
Its still a Camry.
1991 Lexus Es250
522 Posts
Eye for an eye. Id be one very pissed off person.
On the note of alarms....I heard a story about a car theft. Porsche 911 Turbo Brand new, was stolen out of a drive way.
Its hard to steal a porsche as is....but heres the catch. It was parked in front of a Tahoe. They either lifted the porsche over the Tahoe, or lifted the Tahoe and flat bedded the porsche. I can;t remember how it went. If someone really wants your car.....they will get it. My friend has a remote alarm with disable, works awsome. We tested it out....the truck didn't get 5 ft.

·
LiL KareBear
218 Posts
I am really sorrie to hear that hun... If my car got stolen I'd be pissed!! Hopefully u get it back in one piece...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts