Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
That is gona sound awesome... i have the same muffler only with diffrent tips .. it make it sound like theres some muscle under the hood

·
Registered
173 Posts
dude, nice!! Can't wait for some sound clips. I was planning on getting the TRD bolt-on exhaust, but if that never happens, I'll just get a Magnaflow.

·
Camry Under Construction
668 Posts
lol just don't get headers w/ magnaflow exhaust it sounds like the ultimate ricer i have been through it already

·
Moving Forward
3,144 Posts
yes I want to know when you get it one because I want to know what the magnaflow sounds like on the 1MZ.

·
Black since 1985
97 Camry
2,468 Posts
aye.. i also want to see what they look like installed because that's what I "was" supose to get for free.. but everyone say it'd look funny

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
Looks sweet can't wait to see it installed.

·
FLIP'N THE G-5 WHIP
2005 Black Camry
895 Posts
a thing of beauty... cool.

·
Registered
173 Posts
ptycamry said:
Well, I got my muffler installed today.... IT SOUNDS AWESOME !!!

Just what I expected it to look like and sound like... I will post pics. and sound clip tomorrow...

sweet! can't wait to see and hear it!

·
Registered
1994 Camry V6 LE
94 Posts
well i have a custom 2.25 magnaflow piping / glass muffler straight back to 4 tip exhaust on the 1mz, and it honestly sounds like a small V8 while at idle and while reving up... i love it.

·
Moving Forward
3,144 Posts
all these people with exhausts on their 1MZ need to post up some clips. We have lots of people with some kind of exhaust mods on the 5S but not much on the 1MZ.

·
TN's ExercisePhysiologist
96 S/CToyotaAvalonXL
851 Posts
i had a hole in the muffler once, where the the muffler connected to the intermediate pipe....its was crappy sounding.....wasn't my falut its rusted...though I since had quik-steel around it and its normal again..

1 - 20 of 36 Posts