Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Damo
02 Corolla
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey, this is my car. i already posted it in the me/mine/mods but i lowered it and changed the exaust so i figured i'd show you what i got and get any feedback.

i know its a plain looking camry but i want a sleeper so thats how its going to stay. anyway here are the pics & vid

oh yea, the pics are a little big(not to big) so 56k ppl might want to think twice

My Exaust(movie)

Pic1
Pic2
Pic3

·
The Oddity
Gen 4.5 Camry
809 Posts
sounds pretty sweet mate.

what size is your piping and do you have a resonator??

·
Damo
02 Corolla
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no, no resonator. its just got the middle muffler or whatever cut out and the muffler clanged. its got a center muffler(or resonator i dunno what it is) from a gen5 camry(i think) as the rear muffler and thats it

·
The Oddity
Gen 4.5 Camry
809 Posts
ok, so you have a stock piping with a resonator as a muffler at the back??

so its not like a cat back system or anything like that

·
Damo
02 Corolla
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea its just my cheap way of making it sound better and give me a little power. works well i think for its price wish was pretty much nothing because it was all stuff i had just lying around in my garage.

·
Zoom-Zoom
2008 Mazdaspeed 3
7,128 Posts
nice, does it do that nasty popping and farting at WOT..?

if not, then that shit sounds SWEET..:)

·
Damo
02 Corolla
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nah it doesnt have any bad sounds like that. it sounds good all the time, its a little loud for the street but because its mainly my race car so the louder the better. :)

·
Lives For The Curves
93 Camry
1,546 Posts
That sounds great, exactly what a car is supposed to sound like :thumbup:

·
TRD Guy
588 Posts
sounds and looks cool :thumbup:

·
Damo
02 Corolla
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks everyone, i'll take pics of the exaust its self later today but it doesnt look to good because its got all welds everywhere and it just looks ugly. but you cant normaly see it unless you get under the car so i dont care :)

·
Damo
02 Corolla
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea i'm going to paint it black, probaly next weekend so no one will know its any diffrent :) well apart from the fact that its a bit louder.

and my sig doesnt work anymore :( i ran outa bandwith for the day

1 - 15 of 15 Posts