Toyota Nation Forum banner

My car, Vid & Pics

1107 14
hey, this is my car. i already posted it in the me/mine/mods but i lowered it and changed the exaust so i figured i'd show you what i got and get any feedback.

i know its a plain looking camry but i want a sleeper so thats how its going to stay. anyway here are the pics & vid

oh yea, the pics are a little big(not to big) so 56k ppl might want to think twice

My Exaust(movie)

Pic1
Pic2
Pic3
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Damo
02 Corolla
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no, no resonator. its just got the middle muffler or whatever cut out and the muffler clanged. its got a center muffler(or resonator i dunno what it is) from a gen5 camry(i think) as the rear muffler and thats it

· Damo
02 Corolla
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea its just my cheap way of making it sound better and give me a little power. works well i think for its price wish was pretty much nothing because it was all stuff i had just lying around in my garage.

· Damo
02 Corolla
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks everyone, i'll take pics of the exaust its self later today but it doesnt look to good because its got all welds everywhere and it just looks ugly. but you cant normaly see it unless you get under the car so i dont care :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.