Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Carzz R Xpensive!!111
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these are my pictures after the crash...when i finsih with the project i will post those pictures...i am planning on getting a body kit and a little engine work..hopefully it wont be too long!!

·
Registered
342 Posts
im sorry to hear about the accident, tell us how and when it happened

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
Damn that sux. I know how it feels to be in that situation, so I feel your pain. I just got through with my car. Only paint is left now.

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Body Kit and paint job time

I'm sorry to hear that through:(

·
Carzz R Xpensive!!111
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah thanks yall

no, lol im defiantly not selling it, i just got a new engine in it prior to the crash, and im almost done with the repair (about $1,400 worth with paint job included).

now it's time to add the body kit, and then ill be done..when i get some more cash saved up i will get some stuff done on the engine

·
Registered
Camry
1,463 Posts
Thats one messed up ride.

But here's looking forward to your rebuild.

May all your parts be cheap and true.

:chug:

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
I had about the same exact damage to front passenger side as you had. It cost me $350 usd for my headlight, corner light, used hood, used fender. I was lucky I got all my parts on deals or else my poor cam would be up for sale going for a little bit of nothing.

·
Carzz R Xpensive!!111
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
yeah my sister's bf works at a used car lot, and he can get fenders and stuff like that for the cheapest prices ive seen, so i gave him my money and let him buy them and we went to work, also he got me a full body paint job for $300 which is pretty damn good...only thing i cant get new are the air bags, now those are going to be expensive, so i just cut them out...lets just hope i dont get in another crash lol.....but these cars can hold a lot of force, i was going about 65 mph...

thanks for all the remarks guys!!

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
^ ebay :thumbup:

·
Its freakin hot here...
2002 Ford ZX-2
466 Posts
you are very lucky..when my airbags went on my contour they came out with so much force it tore the dash. the das itself is a $1,400 dollar part form ford. glad you are ok and theres not one less camry on the road.:thumbup:

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
How does the airbag in the 3.5 feel? How bad does it hurt? My friend in his 96 Lexus, got hurt by it pretty bad and it even burned his left arm. He was only doing about 30mph when it went off.

·
Carzz R Xpensive!!111
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i didnt feel a thing, it kinda felt good...i guess good is the word to use lol....but the only thing that sucks is that the bag busted the windsheild when it blew, so that was like another $300 (or something like that).

and i still gotta get my steering wheel recovered (still not sure how that's gonna work).

yeah i didnt get hurt at all, not a single bruise, im very thankful of that!!

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
Surprisingly when I crashed my bags didn't go off at all.

·
Registered
470 Posts
i got both of my airbags for about 160 bucks. Just find a junkyard that has them, not matter what price they give you, show them the cash that you have and they are more than likely to come down on the price, hell theyre gonna crush the car anyways....

·
Carzz R Xpensive!!111
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah thanks for the ideas, ill start looking around ebay now..

·
Carzz R Xpensive!!111
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
umm...as far as i know

1 - 20 of 20 Posts