Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Sweet n' Lowdown
2006 Scion tC
16,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is now going to become my dedicated thread to well edited crappy cell phone pics of my tC.

ENJOY. :)

9/15/10

Edited version. :cool:

9/10/10

Doin work at the Columbia, MO MS150 (we did 200mi). F anyone who says I don't use my rack. :D
No nifty editing, just testing out the new phone. 5mp Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant.

Mine's the touring bike in the middle. XT/Deore drivetrain, Ultegra barend shifters, Cane Creek levers, Gran Cru cantis, 3T bars and post, Brooks B17S (Honey/Copper), XT hubs, Mavic A719 hoops, Honjo full length hammered fenders.

8/16/10

In the parking garage at my sister's loft in downtown StL.

8/2/10

Here's a newer slightly less crappy cell phone pic taken by a friend after a day of terrorizing the Sunday foot traffic at a local state park that allows mtb'ing.
I liked the look so I did a bit of color editing.

...in case anyone is wondering... its a hand built 1999 Voodoo Hoodoo with a carbon Manitou Mars C, carbon Answer bars, Ritchey Pro stem, Thompson setback post, San Marco Ponza Kevlar, Oury lock-ons and 1999 Keith Bontrager hoops with Real hubs and skewers. Drivetrain is LX/XT.

·
Registered
99 Camry LE
1,776 Posts
nice man! im also look for a set of roof racks i need help in getting one though

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
09 XLE V6 White
6,677 Posts
nice stance and tc.

·
Registered
02 Camry SE v6
1,060 Posts
Thanks guys! The stance is starting to eat my fender liners pretty bad and I got my first crease in the metal the other day.

MORE GOOD LOOKIN CRAPPY CELL PICS TO COME!!!
haha, i know the feeling...wait til you buckle your front bumper and rip the liner apart cause you hit a bump while turning.....

your car is like my cars mini-me... but i don't have any pics with my meshies and the rack on..

and btw, car is still looking fresh:thumbsup:

·
Sweet n' Lowdown
2006 Scion tC
16,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
haha. My new one is pretty all right for 5mp and no flash. I hate flash. I'm into grainy lo-fi edited digi photography like most are into Lomo or Instamatic.

I also have a Canon 400D and a 1DsMkII but I'm too lazy to get them out. I should tho... I just bought a pinhole lens with an EF adapter that should turn out some pretty sweet results.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts