Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Hates Knockoffs...
2005 Scion xB
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yep, i went back to Chinatown, Los Angeles, today for the first time of the year. nothing much is new except for the club window banner that i recently joined. here they are!

yep, i did it again.

here are some behind-the-scene shots. i was standing in the corner for the above shot. i didnt lean over the edge. LOL!

a better view of where i was standing.

for those who are interested, heres the full view of the top of the parking structure.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/johnnyco2k2/Scion/random/fullview.jpg

enjoy!

sorry about the quality of the pics, i was using my own camera, not the DSLR.

·
slowamatic noob
1996 Toyota Camry
3,857 Posts
^ x2 ...so wait a minute, were you standing at the corner there to get the top shot or on TOP of the concrete of that corner??? dam that must of been scary :eek:

·
Hates Knockoffs...
2005 Scion xB
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
thanks for the comments guys!

^ x2 ...so wait a minute, were you standing at the corner there to get the top shot or on TOP of the concrete of that corner??? dam that must of been scary :eek:
hell no! im not that crazy to stand on the wall. i stand BEHIND the wall. but believe me, my hands were sweating when i was trying to hold still taking that picture. :lol:

·
Touge Star
2000 Toyota Camry LE
2,691 Posts
Nice pics. Did you have to pay to get into that parking structure? Also, know of any good places for a photoshoot in LA? I've been wanting to go down there but don't know of any locations..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts