Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· What Toyota?
Volvo C30 Polestar, Volvo 765, 95 Camry 1MZ wagon, 17 Mazda3 GT hatch
13,012 Posts
Saw the vid when they were first put up because i'm subscribed to you. Pure sex. :lol: Farewell, Cody. :(

· V8'sRGone
Yoda's See Sig
1,993 Posts
SADness. . . . I feel for ya, and well, I can relate. Life changes created the departure of a car I had for 24 years! Hence the name 73sport! and just after a new engine/trans/rear too! The bright side, it eventually brought me here! :thumbsup: Yoda Power!

Take care Cody. . .

· TN's Mad Chemist
95 Camry
3,444 Posts
Ken ???? hehe . . .
Already brought up :lol: I'm still willing to help any US buyer import the car:thumbsup:

But yes, it will be missed VERY much... Must suck to know that it's last drive is soon approaching...

· 1MZ powered MR2
1991 MR2
1,079 Posts
I would love the S/C, but I wouldn't want to separate it from the 3VZ with the work that was involved. Besides, I have my own issues to deal with still. Damn CA smog nazis.

There may be a few MR2 guys interested in the whole powertrain, but for CA guys, a 3VZ + S/C is not legal (of course there are ways around that), unfortunately. You may want to let the guys at MR2OC in the V6 forum know about it.

Sad days ...

Also, if you don't want to create account over there, I can relay the message for you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.