Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Born to Drive
94 Camry LE
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

shouldave posted a long time ago...i wish i could find someone take over the car for me...i wouldave liked to see it get 6psi of boost and slammed on coils and gotten ready for a track run

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
Saw the vid when they were first put up because i'm subscribed to you. Pure sex. :lol: Farewell, Cody. :(

·
Camry Expert/MR2 JR Xpert
MR2 & 96 V6 Cam
1,201 Posts
:(

·
V8'sRGone
95 Cam
1,956 Posts
SADness. . . . I feel for ya, and well, I can relate. Life changes created the departure of a car I had for 24 years! Hence the name 73sport! and just after a new engine/trans/rear too! The bright side, it eventually brought me here! :thumbsup: Yoda Power!

Take care Cody. . .

·
TN's Mad Chemist
95 Camry
3,127 Posts
Ken ???? hehe . . .
Already brought up :lol: I'm still willing to help any US buyer import the car:thumbsup:

But yes, it will be missed VERY much... Must suck to know that it's last drive is soon approaching...

·
[g4.Rep]
1999 Toyota Camry LE
1,591 Posts
i have new coils, new 10" wide wheels and new tires- .. for this car. wuT?!

·
Registered
294 Posts
So no one in Taharana wants to buy a car that will spank all those yuppie 3-series ?

Park at Jane and Finch. Let the insurance company deal.

·
1MZ powered MR2
1991 MR2
1,066 Posts
I would love the S/C, but I wouldn't want to separate it from the 3VZ with the work that was involved. Besides, I have my own issues to deal with still. Damn CA smog nazis.

There may be a few MR2 guys interested in the whole powertrain, but for CA guys, a 3VZ + S/C is not legal (of course there are ways around that), unfortunately. You may want to let the guys at MR2OC in the V6 forum know about it.

Sad days ...

Also, if you don't want to create account over there, I can relay the message for you.

·
Born to Drive
94 Camry LE
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
^i do have an account there..however i'm not too familiar with the forum...only posted a few times...but as soon as i get the work start and pics taken...i'll start with the posting

tnx for the support guys

1 - 16 of 16 Posts