Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Diehard Rams Fan
21,205 Posts
Philips HIR 3rd Gen Bulbs & Noyka 2500k Fogs

Here are mine. Philips HIR 3rd Gen low beams & Noyka 2500k fogs.

Low beams only.......

·
TN Stalker
2010 Blue Corolla S
1,247 Posts
Here's some comparison shots for anyone who's interested

Stock fogs (left/passenger) vs Nokya S1 2500K Hyper Yellow fog (right/driver)

Stock low beams (left/passenger) vs Philips Crystal Vision Ultra Headlights (right/driver)

my house lights were on and i didnt know how to shut them off, thats why my lights dont look too bright :headbang:...and i parked too close to my garage door

·
Registered
has no license plate
982 Posts
You need to show us a shot of the lights on a wall so we can see the light cut-off pattern.
whoops, sorry i forgot. i havent taken any yet. i just installed them over the weekend and its been raining ever since. i still havent gotten the chance to adjust them. tomorrow i will.

·
Registered
has no license plate
982 Posts
i mean i have this from inside the garage. but its nothing to see

tomorrow hopefully there will be no rain so ill get a better one up for you guys

·
uh..no, it's not a hybrid
3,486 Posts
I have asked this numerous times, but does anyone have a pic of the fogs only against a wall?

·
It needsa muffler bearing
BlkSnd 10 Corolla S
567 Posts
The nokyas look so good. I am glad i picked those up. After seeing the pictures, I might look at a HIR setup rather than going HID.

·
Registered
2009 Corolla S
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The nokyas look so good. I am glad i picked those up. After seeing the pictures, I might look at a HIR setup rather than going HID.
Trust me, you don't need HID to look good. And some of the performance halogen have really good light output. And if you look at the picture above, the halogen bulbs give a better beam pattern and a nice cutoff when compare to the HID fitted in a wrong housing.

·
It needsa muffler bearing
BlkSnd 10 Corolla S
567 Posts
That is correct

·
TN Stalker
2010 Blue Corolla S
1,247 Posts
I tried to get HIR's, but they're $40 each bulb here :canada: :headbang:

If I get a pair from Candlepower, UPS charges an extra $38 in fees to get it to my door.

*sigh*

·
Registered
2009 Corolla S
370 Posts
lol just in the camera, havent had any complaints / tickets while driving, had them in close to six months now

·
Diehard Rams Fan
21,205 Posts
+1 :thumbsup:

I love my HIR bulbs! They put out a great beam pattern. :D

·
Diehard Rams Fan
21,205 Posts
I tried to get HIR's, but they're $40 each bulb here :canada: :headbang:

If I get a pair from Candlepower, UPS charges an extra $38 in fees to get it to my door.

*sigh*
Still worth it! :thumbsup: It's just the price of doing business if living in Canada. :headbang:
See if they will ship them USPS.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts