Toyota Nation Forum banner
41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
Banned
'95 Toyota 4x4 xcab
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I'm still pitching a tent myself. :heart:

Btw I'm still pretty sure that when I go crawling over parking stops at the mall it still won't rub at all. :lol:

·
Supafly
1991 toyota pickup
4,401 Posts
hahah, YES!

That looks fucking SICK!!!!

crap, I want it so bad.

Did you take out the rear blocks?*edit* read it again... Keep them in, it looks soo nice. so big!

looks really level, veerrrrr nice!

do me a favor, measure from the ground to the bottom of the window, I wanna see how much higher yours is from mine.:)

·
Banned
'95 Toyota 4x4 xcab
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
I've been at the beach for a few days but I'm back now.

I'll post some better pics tomorrow and I'll get that measurement too. I don't have the truck with me here it's still over at Dad's house. He has better tools than I do. ;)

·
Banned
'95 Toyota 4x4 xcab
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Jayota said:
hahah, YES!

That looks fucking SICK!!!!

crap, I want it so bad.

Did you take out the rear blocks?*edit* read it again... Keep them in, it looks soo nice. so big!

looks really level, veerrrrr nice!

do me a favor, measure from the ground to the bottom of the window, I wanna see how much higher yours is from mine.:)

How much taller is this? ;)

·
Banned
'95 Toyota 4x4 xcab
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
I got the truck completely finished today and aligned at least well enough to take it home and clean it up a little.

Here's some show and shine pics...

·
Banned
'95 Toyota 4x4 xcab
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Vicoor said:
I might be able to back my tailgate under your rear bumper.
If you sit the same height as my Dad's Isuzu or lower I'm sure you could. I could have backed up to his windshield and never hit anything. It will be even easier when I raise the rear bumper, which I plan to do soon.

Jayota said:
Does this answer your question :eek:

stock suspension with 32" tires.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/norco_rider47/P5300001.jpg?t=1175125393
Wow! :eek: That's a 14 inch difference. It's up there for sure. I love it.

Geius Maniacal said:
wow, it great to see that thing done ovrrdrive! looks sweet!

Cam
Bite your tongue to say that? :lol:

No one can deny it looks great, but I fear that it won't be the best on tight trails anymore... :(

I'll be a big hit at the mall though. :nutkick:

·
Registered
92 king cab 4x4
101 Posts
man that looks amazing. . . . i'm jealous. . . .. that was my goal. . . .maybe by the end of the summer, what size rims are those. . . .also what did you do w/ your old rims? i need one for a space if you are inteested

·
Banned
'95 Toyota 4x4 xcab
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
cbm! said:
man that looks amazing. . . . i'm jealous. . . .. that was my goal. . . .maybe by the end of the summer, what size rims are those. . . .also what did you do w/ your old rims? i need one for a space if you are inteested
Rims are Mickey Thompson Classic Locks in 15x10 with 3.5" BS. Tires are Super Swamper Iroks in 36x13.5 r15.

The old tires are probably going to be spares but I haven't decided yet. I could always sell them and buy a spare mounted Irok too though. I have had several offers on them but haven't talked shop with anyone yet.

If I do sell them it will be a set of 4 with tires.

I'll put your name on the list.

·
Banned
'95 Toyota 4x4 xcab
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Well, it went something like this...

Lift, rims and tires - $2350
Rear 3rd - $450
Rear Lockright - $250
Front diff - $150
BJ Spacers - $110
2 remanned CV axles - $130
1 Lower ball Joint - $50
1 Front LCA Bushing - $50
Bushing pressed in - $15
1 Cam bolt - $10
Alignment (getting done today) - $100
Fluids, grinding wheels, cutting wheels, sealers, cleaners, etc. - probably $100 more

That puts me roughly into it for about $3750 and about 30 hours labor as I did most of it by myself and had to figure it out along the way...

And I assure you, I don't plan on doing anything stupid with it if I can help it. ;)

41 - 60 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.