Toyota Nation Forum banner
61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Banned
'95 Toyota 4x4 xcab
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Last bump...

I got a computerized 4 wheel alignment done Friday and now it drives smooth as silk...

The only place in town that could do it was a place that does big campers and busses because they had the only equipment that would work with tires bigger than 35".

The pics suck because they're from my cell phone, but you get the idea.

It was quite funny watching the guy try to move the steering wheel. :lol:

·
Registered
118 Posts
i really want to see what the truck looks like but the pics dont show up WTF

·
Banned
'95 Toyota 4x4 xcab
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
TRD_JW said:
i really want to see what the truck looks like but the pics dont show up WTF
None of them show up?

Post up or PM me an email address and I'll shoot you some of the finished pics.

·
Banned
'95 Toyota 4x4 xcab
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
You'll see it with mud on it but I can't go out and punish it because it's my DD.

I plan on ripping up some mud though...

Mud to me is like girls to subliminaltrips... I like it, but have better things around to do most of the time. :lol:

·
Supafly
1991 toyota pickup
4,401 Posts
ovrrdrive said:
You'll see it with mud on it but I can't go out and punish it because it's my DD.

I plan on ripping up some mud though...

Mud to me is like girls to subliminaltrips... I like it, but have better things around to do most of the time. :lol:

Like what? a hand :ugh3:

·
Banned
'95 Toyota 4x4 xcab
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Avenged said:
just dont become a mall crawler -someone who jacks up there truck and uses to do nothing but drive around the block.
If I was building a hardcore wheelin' rig I would have saved another grand for a SAS instead of the IFS lift.

This truck has always been intended to be a street rig with the occasional mud or trail run. Hell, it might not even see the mall. :lol:

This is my DD. I just wanted something nice. I think it's plenty capable if I do decide to go somewhere thanks to the iroks, the gears, locker and ground clearance, but i doubt it will see much at all.

I do more urban crawling than offroading. That's what I enjoy about having a 4x4.

Hope I didn't burst any bubbles there...

IFS ain't for hardcore wheeling. Let's be honest with ourselves.

·
Banned
'95 Toyota 4x4 xcab
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
Jayota said:
p.s nasty :ugh3:
You have no idea...

I've walked in the door before and watched him put their eyes back in their heads. :eek:

·
Registered
29 Posts
TRD_JW, dont go with 5.29's unless you are plannin on bigger tires. if you are gonna stay with 33's just get 4.88's.

Cam

there is a chart on lcengineering.com that tells you what gear ratio you should put in it when you change tire size and it said for the 35 or like the 36 to go with 5.29 gears.

the chart is in the online catalog. you have to download it. but that site has a ton of stuff for our trucks like what you have.

i am putting 35 or 36s on my truck and i am gonna go with the 5.29 gearing.

61 - 78 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.