Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
sargdesigns
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.mr2oc.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52241

If you guys haven't heard, my 1991 Red MR2 Turbo was invloved in a collision on Friday night, (09/10/04) at around 9:30pm. I was on my way to AppleBee's Restaurant with my friend ("Mr. X" - I didn't ask for his permission to use his name on a public board, so I am not going to mention it.) in his FC - 1990 Mazda RX-7. We were going to be taking a left hand turn on to Southern Road, from Superstition Springs Road when the light turned yellow, I proceeded to stop. "Mr. X" assumed I was going to be going through, sped-up and when he noticed I was stopping, he locked up his brakes and slid into the back of my car. A police officer saw the entire thing, made a police report, and he was cited with failure to control speed in order to avoid an accident.

Everything else is in the works as of now.

Just thought I should let you guys know.

·
sargdesigns
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its actually pretty lame, since I know a very nice guy named Austin Tracy, he is going to help me pull the motor, so that the insurance doesn't have to eat that cost also. Overall it should be about $8,000 in damage even though it looks very minimal. The right rear rail did some nice damage to right side of the car, including piercing into the rear-most engine bay firewall. (Don't forget I'm MR Bluemenine. lol)

What you driving now dude?

·
Registered
26 Posts
taht sucks man...you should just buy a new MR2 with 8 grand man....there a MINT black MR2 shell car up on ebay-$6500 but its almost mint! Sorry bout the crash but hey, sh*t happens i guess!

Good luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.