Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Tacoma DC
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Couple Pictures I took the other day in my small ass garage.... I promise to have better pictures in the future... :)

Still waiting for a few parts from the dealership.
1. Auto dimming mirror with homelink (I do believe it is the X-Runner mirror)
2. All Weather Floor mats.
3. 1 New bed sliding tie down cleat. since 3 are functional
4. Bike Attachment #2

Of Course the dealership wanted to seal the deal On Decemeber 31st and told me the parts that were suppose to be on the truck are backordered....:lol: .. what a bunch of knuckheaded liars... I hope to hear from them this week or else I am going to call them.

Future Plans:
I am thinking about Tube Steps and a Bullbar.. (Black powdercoated) but I am having trouble finding them.... would like some tail light covers too.

Anyways.. enough BS... here is my 06 Black Sand Pearl Double Cab 6 Speed Tac with Heated Leather Seats, Bed Extender, LSD, 4X4 TRD Sport Package #1 (PY) (DZ) 6 Disc, (TO) Towing Package (Z1) Preferred Acces.Package (WL) Wheel Locks (V5) VIP-RS3200 Security System. GN (Cargo Net) (BK) Bike Mount.

Out the door for $29,400.... traded my Car in and got 1000.00 less what I was asking for it through private party.. :thumbup:.... In 2 years I will OWN this Tac..... and Yes I call it a TAC.. I am not mexiican and I do not like calling my truck a Taco...:lol::D

·
Don't mess with the Blue
'06 DC Sport TRD
1,809 Posts
HOLY SHIT!!! I really love those black leather seats. I have not seen that before. Man, that looks nice. Good choice to get the leather seats. I'm extremely jealous now. :sosad:

·
Official Misfit
1,453 Posts
:withstupid:

i wonder if those would bolt up in an access cab??? if so, i might have to track some down

·
Registered
2015 Tacoma DC
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will save the work of tracking them down... :thumbup:

http://www.classicsofttrim.com/

worth every it in my mind... I dislike cloth.... I asked for the cloth seats back so I could help a few of you guys out and ship you the cloth covers but they claim they cut the cloth off... I do not really buy that BS.. but they claim the cloth seats are glued on in areas.. I dunno.. maybe someone will chime in tell me the truth..

·
Registered
848 Posts
You got everything but the bed mat, probably the cheapest, most practical accessory. BTW is that a locking diff sticker on your driver's door?

·
Registered
2006 DC LB SPORT
67 Posts
Biking in PA, forget about it. Nice ride, got mine just before the new year.

·
Registered
848 Posts
MrSmitty said:
Yes sir.. I got the LSD.. was that a bad move? :lol:
No, I was just wondering, because I have the locker, and the sticker on mine basicly tells you when to engage it etc. With LSD there's nothing you have to manually activate. I just thought only Offroads had that sticker.

·
Registered
2015 Tacoma DC
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Fitz235 said:
No, I was just wondering, because I have the locker, and the sticker on mine basicly tells you when to engage it etc. With LSD there's nothing you have to manually activate. I just thought only Offroads had that sticker.
dunno.. I got to remove that sticker.. along with the TRD Sport rear fender stickers

·
Seattle Seahawks Rule
2005 Toyota Tacoma
222 Posts
MrSmitty, traded in the Acura??? I had a TL Type S, she was a rocket!!!

·
PSU TACO
05 Access Cab TACO
116 Posts
Look on ebay i am about to purchace the westins (black powder coat) (nerf bars and bull bar) do a search on ebay 2005-2006 Tacoma westin and your options will show.hey where are you in Pa maybe we can get a deal on the shipping or something i am in Delaware Co.

MrSmitty said:
Future Plans:
I am thinking about Tube Steps and a Bullbar.. (Black powdercoated) but I am having trouble finding them.... would like some tail light covers too.

·
06 DC 4x4 TRD Sport Tow
165 Posts
Very nice!

What is that one button near the security add-on? You mentioned you have the LSD and I'm trying to figure out what the extra button is you have that mine doesn't have.

Also, I noticed that yours is equiped with a release for the fuel door. I can't figure why a feature like that wouldn't be a standard. I don't have that either. I'm getting jealous. I suppose your mirror control and 4x4 switch light up at night as well??

Chris

·
Registered
2015 Tacoma DC
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dakoma said:
Very nice!

What is that one button near the security add-on? You mentioned you have the LSD and I'm trying to figure out what the extra button is you have that mine doesn't have.

Also, I noticed that yours is equiped with a release for the fuel door. I can't figure why a feature like that wouldn't be a standard. I don't have that either. I'm getting jealous. I suppose your mirror control and 4x4 switch light up at night as well??

Chris
That is the CLUTCH Start Cancel Switch..

The fuel door release you see is from my previous vehicle.. I was showing another member where I installed my MAGlight flashlight on my old vehicle... look at the floor mat.. it says "CL-S"... ;)

so you know, My 4X4 and mirror switch do not light up..

·
Registered
2015 Tacoma DC
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
DeeCee said:
You have a release for your fuel door??? Was that an option?

Great leather seats, very cool. And just incase you were wondering where you original gray seats went...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-Toyota-Tacoma-Double-Cab-Seat-Covers-Full-Set_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33702QQitemZ8028997861QQrdZ1
Well those are used and off an 05... but I see where you are coming from... I am going to call the dealer tomorrow and demand my seat covers like I initially asked for before the leather was even installed... thanks for verifying... I just find it funny they told me the cloth seat covers are glued on and they needed to cut them off the seats.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts