Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Home depot: Galvanized gutter gaurd, no rust, painted black hyeld with zip ties in extremely stealth locations. Very strong as well, as I gave it a decent push.:thumbup:

·
Banned
352 Posts
hell yea home depot is the best when buying mesh i bought like 4 feet of it for like 2 dollars

·
l33tness is Uniquiness
72 Posts
Its cheap, cost effective way to add a little more asthectic appeal to your car. Looks nice, good job. Where did you zip tie it to? it would be nice to see some pics of these stealth locations
:)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheap and functional. Blocks the rocks from hitting the radiator.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
can you get shots of where the zip ties connect and eveyrthing. i wanted to see how you connected it. the mesh is in front of the grill correct. its a very nice job. i love it

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
I've been searching forever here in Belize to find the mesh used for that, but i still haven't been able to. It sux cuz it would be a nice lil' mod for my Cam.

·
Lives For The Curves
93 Camry
1,546 Posts
drewscam said:
looks nice, u new never seen u

you should come to our li nyc meets some time
Holy crap, Drew... how about some punctuation?

;)

camry 96
304 Posts
i looked in home depot and i couldnt find any mesh that looked that nice what is it called or get a close up of the pattern

·
Its still a Camry.
1991 Lexus Es250
522 Posts
madmax3208 said:
i looked in home depot and i couldnt find any mesh that looked that nice what is it called or get a close up of the pattern
Check near the chain link fence. There is also gutter mesh thats a small diamond patteren. The mesh that I used is a close pattern to a builing material. I think they use it for stucco and such. Check near the fencing. Also check around the gutter stuff.

·
getn groceries in style
1,095 Posts
Siver_Cartel said:
Holy crap, Drew... how about some punctuation?

;)
holy crap, how about some more post whorrage? lol

w00t to the home depot gutter guard!!!

jon

·
l33tness is Uniquiness
72 Posts
Get those pics up I'd like to see where its tied down to because I do alot of highway driving and I've been meaning to do something along the same lines top my car

·
doppelkupplungsgetriebe
2015 Jeep Cherokee
173 Posts
nice :thumbup: :thumbup: thats what i wanted to do....

btw i also just saw ur sig......wrx heheh nice car :thumbup: :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BTW, what do you think of my wing? i traded the trunk with someone with the STi wing but want my old trunk/ wing and I'm planning on hgetting the wing risers.

:)

·
Lives For The Curves
93 Camry
1,546 Posts
With those risers it looks WAY too much like an airplane... stick with the STi

1 - 20 of 26 Posts