1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My new (future) rims: Rx-8 rims!
What do you think of this combination?

Before

I will post better pics when they are fitted!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the rim is 8x18 and I am intending to use the original rx-8 tyres 225\45 r18
the bolt pattern is 5x114, i just need an hub centric adapter from 67.1 to 60.1 mm!

·
2009 Camry SE I4 MGM
1,686 Posts
I like the rims, they look very nice and go with your camry well.
Glenn

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
09 XLE V6 White
6,677 Posts
:clap: love 5 spoke rims on gen6s. awesome choice. how much?

P

·
0 Posts
I like the look of those RX-8 rims, except for the double dimples on each of the five spokes. They'd look much cleaner without the dimples. But if the price was right I'd probably get 'em too. :)

·
2008 Camry Hybrid
2008 Camry Hybrid
1,527 Posts
I agree with getting rid of your current rims but I don't agree with putting Mazda wheels on your Toyota. Anything "Mazda" should never touch a Camry.

Those underachiever poseurs should keep their wheels to themselves.

·
Take it easy... :-)
'08 XLE
3,018 Posts
I agree with getting rid of your current rims but I don't agree with putting Mazda wheels on your Toyota. Anything "Mazda" should never touch a Camry.

Those underachiever poseurs should keep their wheels to themselves.
kind of harsh...and I would smoke any std Camry on a road course with my little, tiny rotary engine powered RX-8.

·
2007 Camry SE V6
790 Posts
Actually, I'm not too much of a fan of the RX8 wheels. They are a bit plain (like the stock Camry SE wheels). Also, if you are going to get new wheels, you should try to get wider tires like 235s.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hello.

the car will be lowered for sure.... but not right now, because I just got it and spent the whole money on it!

the rx-8 wheels? with tyres they cost 570$!

About the width of the tyres.... I should keep on 225 because even in this size will be dificult to homologate the new tyre size here in Europe.....

Even when tinting the car, you must make an homologation for the window tints... and it doesn´t matter what percentage :headbang:

·
455 Posts
rx8 rims are nice, my friend has one but he failed for getting an auto.

buy it, it'll look good on your camry as long as you drop it. :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts