Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
There is no substitute.
7,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was very lucky that I got this amp from some guy in Mississagua. I found the auction at Ebay and it's a very cheap deal. Check it out! :smile:

·
There is no substitute.
7,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm going to bridge it with a JL 12" (12W3) Sub. The sub is 250w so I guess it's enough for me now, right Phi? :smile:

·
it was all a dream
4,213 Posts
nice.. i owned 2 x 12" W3 subs like a couple of month ago but it was in my Jeep Grand Cherokee but i traded em in for Boston Pro's because the JL's were very "boomy" and seemed to keep giving bass even when the bass has stopped in the song, so i needed a more accurate and tight sub so i got the Boston Acoustics'.

hope you like it.

·
There is no substitute.
7,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
On 2001-07-04 20:25, Phi wrote:
That things a monster! Are you gonna pick up a JL from ebay now?
My buddy should be picking that up for me from the states and bring it over this month. Now I just need to know how I can mount the amp on the back seat, man that thing is heavy. :sad:

·
Banning is an art.
1992 Camry V6 LE
3,269 Posts
Hey hey, ho ho! Nice forum! Nice amp!!! That's a huge sucker! Make sure to get a nice low guage power wire to power that thing up. I'm sure it can be mounted to the back seat, you'll probably have to slide in a thin piece of board so you can drill in the screws...you can drill right into the metal but make sure you use rubber grommets...you don't want to ground the amp itself or else...ground noise!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I had added this to my favorites subscribe to it and for some reason I posted a comment that was meant to go to another thread dealing with intakes that's why my comment here might not make sense lol, in a positive note, I brought back memories for those people that have been here for a while:rolleyes::D

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Newbie One Kanobi
2003 Toyota ECHO!!
8,691 Posts
I just bought a new Kenwood CD deck which completes my Kenwood system. I had a panasonic deck before. It worked fine but the faceplate was douched up. Anyway I'm kinda regretting it but oh well, its done. Its a nice deck. Of course my front driver's side speaker is out. The guy said it cuts in and out but it seems like its out. So obviously something is disconnecting. But I didn't want to spend 200 bucks for him to find out. As much as I love good sound etc. Maybe down the road but I don't want to spend money on my car if I don't have too.

That's my random irrelevant post:D

·
Sweet n' Lowdown
2006 Scion tC
16,189 Posts
I didn't know ToyotaNation was this old!
Toyota Nation went live and traffic moved over from the Toronto Toyota Camry Club in July of 2001. The TN site banner says 10yrs but it'll been 12 as of July 2013.

Damn it's been a long time. ...I joined in early Aug '01. :preach:

·
talos
ae102 94 corolla
136 Posts
Re: Ae102 7afe build thread

nice amp... what are you gonna power with it ?
Thanks for the info and iv looked up a lot of stuff in here for my car but my pockets arnt quite deep enough for an eng swap but iv fond a lot of great parts for my car from andys autosports and its a work in progress
Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 23 Posts