Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Is this real life?
167 Posts
just copy the line in the "IMG" box in photobucket and post it here directly into the message box- don't add anything to it, or click any image tabs here, just 'copy' and 'paste'...

Be sure to heatgun or hairdryer that dealership sticker off there. I won't pay someone to let me advertise for them... :)

·
Official SE member
Camry 2008 SE
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just copy the line in the "IMG" box in photobucket and post it here directly into the message box- don't add anything to it, or click any image tabs here, just 'copy' and 'paste'...

Be sure to heatgun or hairdryer that dealership sticker off there. I won't pay someone to let me advertise for them... :)
thanks a lot!!!
im trying to take it off.
it falls right off with the heatgun right?

·
Is this real life?
167 Posts
thanks a lot!!!
im trying to take it off.
it falls right off with the heatgun right?
It softens up the adhesive, so put the heat on it for a few seconds, then scrape it off with your fingernail. Don't worry about scraping the adhesive, just nail off the letters. Put some goo gone on a rag and use that to get the adhesive off. :thumbsup:

That's always been the first 'mod' I've done to any car I bought where they put a sticker on, or if used and the sticker was already on there.

·
Official SE member
Camry 2008 SE
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It softens up the adhesive, so put the heat on it for a few seconds, then scrape it off with your fingernail. Don't worry about scraping the adhesive, just nail off the letters. Put some goo gone on a rag and use that to get the adhesive off. :thumbsup:

That's always been the first 'mod' I've done to any car I bought where they put a sticker on, or if used and the sticker was already on there.
kool, thanks, and the goo gone doesnt mess the paint up right?
it came already but i do want to take it off
first mod is going to be my K&N intake! short ram:D

·
Registered
413 Posts
kool, thanks, and the goo gone doesnt mess the paint up right?
it came already but i do want to take it off
first mod is going to be my K&N intake! short ram:D
I used a heat gun, floss and goo gone.

So what are you plans for you car? Are you going for show or go?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Floss on the labels just like you would your teeth. Place it between the car and the writing and go back and forth and the floss will cut away the adhesive and wont harm the paint. Thats the method that I've used on about 4 vehicles so far and it's worked every time.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.