Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2000 celica gts
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't think I've ever posted pics up here before. Just thought I’d share a couple pics with you guys. I recently picked up an 89 Supra Turbo Hardtop. :D It’s fun as hell to drive! I’ve wanted one for quite a while now and I couldn’t pass on this one. All stock, 169k, black on grey leather, power everything. Only other thing I could have wanted was a targa top. Here’s a pic of it side by side with my celica. So far all I have planned is a subtle drop with mk4 TT rims, and a few bolt-ons for the summer. Will post more pics of the both of them once I clean em up. Enjoy!

·
kor-ro-ra?
97 Corolla 1.8L 5spd
3,287 Posts
More picss???? Well the supra looks nice but the rear skirt on the celica looks very bland.

·
93 240sx SR Hatch
1999 Solara
6,575 Posts
nice supra- more pics!:thumbup:

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
Supra is looking nice, but we need more pics. And yeay to me that rear on the celica looks horrible.

·
Registered
2000 celica gts
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thanks for the feedback guys. and yeah more pics are coming, I find with the back bumper on the celica it's either you hate it or love it. obviously i love it (I get alot of feedback from both like and dislike), i still have to put in my mesh for the middle section and do the exhaust setup for the rear holes.

·
I don't sugarcoat!!
1995 Camry LE Coupe
393 Posts
I've always been a fan of that body style. Looks great backed in the garage, it's kinda evil looking. :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts