Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
08 Toyota Tacoma
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share with you all, my new wheels. These are the 18" KMC Hoss' with Nitto Terra Grapplers. What do you think?

·
GO KING'S GO!
05' Taco Pre-Runner
2,250 Posts
Looks badass bro! What is up with your fogs? They look like piss yellow :wtf:

·
Registered
22 Posts
You, my friend, have EXCELLENT taste!! I am a little biased though :)
l

·
Registered
08 Toyota Tacoma
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey "Buzzoff" I like the color contrast of your wheels. Do they have the deep dish look as well?

·
Registered
08 Toyota Tacoma
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I had to cut the front bumper corners a little bit. They only rub when i crank it, in reverse, but i am going slow so its okay.

·
Still A New TN User
14 Tacoma (TRD)
65 Posts
dude that truck is money!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey 08PreTaco, I saw yours when I was looking for rims and fell in love with them. I had seen some Eagle 1972 (black and super finish)on a truck 2 weeks ago and knew that I wanted to go that route.....plus I had never seen a taco with the polished/machined and black...I wanted the 17" or 18"s but couldn't afford rims AND tires. I definitely wanted a "lip" on them and my buddy assured my that the 16" would have it.

I was definitely pleased and had planned on getting new Terra Grapplers in 265/75/16, but with going from the stock 16x7 to 16x8 it actually made the stock tire look bigger. I'm just going to wear these tires out 1st then go with the Nitto's. I wish I could have gone with the bigger ones, but I am definitely happy :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts