Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2010 COROLLA
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Not sure how it happened but just saw it like that, maybe some idiot hit it while backing out not sure. but how can i get this fixed ?? i hate to go to the dealer i remember them quoting me 1700$ for a foglight install :O

please helpp

thanks!

·
Vivir el momento
Corolla
18,784 Posts
How did that happen?

I would try calling some paintless dent repair shops first and see what they can do for you before proceeding any further.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I would go to 2 or 3 good body shops and get some estimates. The dealer generally sends the cars to a body shop anyway and adds their markup. I asked the local dealer which body shop they use and they told me. You get a good shop that way because they are use to fixing Toyotas and their repairs have to be new-car qualitiy.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
^^^^

These guys have the right idea. Is it just a dent? or is there any damage on the paint as well?

·
Registered
629 Posts
lots of PDR places can take out creases...i would send some better pics to some of the PRD places near u n c what it would cost

·
Registered
09 Toyota Corolla S
3,516 Posts
lots of PDR places can take out creases...i would send some better pics to some of the PRD places near u n c what it would cost
x2 It to me is not a dent as much as it is a crease. It doesn't seem from the picture that the paint was damaged if it is then its a little.

·
Diehard Rams Fan
22,791 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts