Wood Dash Trim
Leather Seat Covers

·
Mad Scientist
94 scepter coupe
3,955 Posts
nice cam but why the quarter?

mods can you please move this to m/m/m ,thank you

EDIT:to reply to the post below mine and i didn't want to whore up this thread:it's ok atleast your not rude:thumbup: and that's funny about the quarter did he say which side he wanted to see also cause i saw the same pic when i did a search on google:lol: j/k

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OOhhh, I'm sorry I'm new here I didn't realize this had to be in a different forum. Thanks mate. :) The quarter was because some jerk didn't believe it was my camry :lol:

·
TRD Guy
588 Posts
easy, but i didnt have to do it cuz installation came free wit mine so why waste my energy lol

·
That Geeky Star Wars Girl
674 Posts
your camry is a gen 4, not a gen 4.5

'97 -'99 = gen 4
'00 - 01 = gen 4.5

i have a black '99 camry....except mine doesn't have the stuff on the bumper or the 76k miles or the bone stock look either ;)

good luck with the mods...on thing though whenever you put the 17" rims on its gonna look like a jacked up 4 x 4 if you don't get lowering springs and drop it.

Keri

·
Pimpin' In Paradise.
2000 Toyota Camry
339 Posts
maggotdecay said:
Have you ever changed a flat? Yes, it's way too easy to slap on some rims. You might need some tuner lugs though (if you get aftermarket rims).

what the heck are tuner lugs?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Stock lugnuts are bigger around than most hole for lugs in aftermarket wheels. Stock lugs will most likely not fit. Tuner lugs, as I call them, are a smaller circumference than standard lugs, thus being thinner and able to fit in the small lug holes that most aftermarket wheels have.

·
Pimpin' In Paradise.
2000 Toyota Camry
339 Posts
maggotdecay said:
Stock lugnuts are bigger around than most hole for lugs in aftermarket wheels. Stock lugs will most likely not fit. Tuner lugs, as I call them, are a smaller circumference than standard lugs, thus being thinner and able to fit in the small lug holes that most aftermarket wheels have.

thanks for the explanation.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts