Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a couple of images of my SUPERCHAREGED XB. What a difference a SC makes! And it does not require a computer change.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HP @ 4750 IS 123 ATW, WITH LARGE 18"X7.5 RUBBER AND STOCK SCION EXHAUST, WE ARE FINE TUNING THE REGULATOR AND SHOULD END UP AT APPROX. 133/136 ATW @6100. WE WILL BE DOING FINAL DYNO RUNS SHORTLY WHEN THE FPR IS TUNED AS WE WANT. SEE www.highonScion.com for pictures of the car from the Las Vegas SEMA Show last November 03. More content and pictures will be on the site soon.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Glenn Maurer said:
HP @ 4750 IS 123 ATW, WITH LARGE 18"X7.5 RUBBER AND STOCK SCION EXHAUST, WE ARE FINE TUNING THE REGULATOR AND SHOULD END UP AT APPROX. 133/136 ATW @6100. WE WILL BE DOING FINAL DYNO RUNS SHORTLY WHEN THE FPR IS TUNED AS WE WANT. SEE www.highonScion.com for pictures of the car from the Las Vegas SEMA Show last November 03. More content and pictures will be on the site soon.
There's defiently something that needs to be tuned if that you peak. Not bad gains out of that little 1.5, how much psi? I think 18's are much too big for a little 1.5 to push. Got to be killing your acceleration.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dear TN Dude, Boost is 7.53 @ Mid Throttle!!.A reasonable number that works very well. The 18"s are large to push for 1.5 ltr. But we built a conversion that uses 5LUG Wheels. CONVERSION LOOKS SO COOL!. See HighonScion.com for pics with the the 5 Lug Conversion setup and Flares.

Attachments

·
Registered
245 Posts
how much did the sc cost?

is it just me or does anyone else think its kind of sad that it takes forced induction to reach 130ish horsepower?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts