Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Scion TC
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

do you think i should take off the paint? i got it for 370 bux with tires.. and i dont know if the color matches.. also the paintjob is not that good.. if u guys think it matches, i will repaint it

up close:

·
Registered
Scion TC
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
heheh thx.. but i still think at least i need to repaint it.. oh.. and in the pic the tire is underinflated.. i put some air in after i took pics..
anyone used nitto nt 450.. theyre awful.. very noisy

·
TRD Guy
612 Posts
i dont think black goes wit the color, maybe hyper black cuz it has silver in the look like my car :confused:

·
5M-GE
4,326 Posts
Those rims themselves would look a lot more badass on a darker coloured Camry. I'd stick to what you've got, I'd still hit it.

·
Registered
Scion TC
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hehehe.. i got them for pretty good price.. so ima keep them.. i might strip the paint and repaint it though.. and the tires are bugging me.. very noisy..
btw.. theyre 17" tires are 215/45/17
also thinking of lowering it some more.. but still not sure... i might scrape my underbody even more

·
Druken Postwhore
AE92GTS
4,289 Posts
needs skirts:cool:

rim aint that bad, but if you don't feeel comfortable about it, than you should repaint it, buti dun think chrome spoke/silver spokes looks good on it.....keep it dark colour, or make it extreme and have red spokes and chrome lip! now that'll look sick!:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.