Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is like a scale of it. BTW, the helicopter is sitting on top of DVD Shelf I built myself. No tools, just a old-school saw and sand paper. :lol:

Up close

Took me a week. Man, those power tools are really handy, especially the sanding disc. :naughty:

·
slowamatic noob
1996 Toyota Camry
3,857 Posts
now u dont only have drawing skills, but u got crafty skills too... :thumbup:

and dam, thats alot of dvds :eek:

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, funny thing is, it cost me $55 to buy all the wood and stuff. I might need to buy a another board for the shelves. One of them is warped like crazy as you can see. It's good though because my old DVD tower only held 50 DVDs. The one I built holds 210 DVDs. 36 for each shelves, five shelves plus another 30 at the bottom. LoL. BTW, I have another 42 DVDs out in the living room. :ugh3:

·
deviate from the absolute
92 toyota camry
4,910 Posts
xpeed said:
Yeah, funny thing is, it cost me $55 to buy all the wood and stuff. I might need to buy a another board for the shelves. One of them is warped like crazy as you can see. It's good though because my old DVD tower only held 50 DVDs. The one I built holds 210 DVDs. 36 for each shelves, five shelves plus another 30 at the bottom. LoL. BTW, I have another 42 DVDs out in the living room. :ugh3:
nice woodwork, but cheer up......I am at the 800+ movie mark thanks to the sopranos season 5

:ugh3:

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Now that's a shitload of DVDs! :eek: But now that I think about it, if I had bought all of the new movies that came out starting in 2000, I would have more than that, now I'm glad I just rent it first before I buy it. :D

Plus you can't beat the DVD shelves I made. It's one of those things where you feel like you accomplished something. :)

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
O/T Saw this today.

Pretty nice to see it in person. Oh yeah, I'm planning to build a workshop for my dad in our garage. He seems pretty ethusiastic about it. Of course, I'll be the one that'll be using it a lot.

·
Official Saipan Member
Hilux
1,019 Posts
holy shit thats a lot of dvds

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
NIce chopper you got there. Damn knailgun that's alot of dvd's.

·
Rockin the STi
MR2 Turbo
1,557 Posts
no offense but the dvd shelf looks like it's about to fall apart lol

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
onehotcamry said:
no offense but the dvd shelf looks like it's about to fall apart lol
It's the angle of the picture I took that makes it look like it's gonna break. Other than the warped second shelf, everything it's sturdy. LoL

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
wood working is amazing....i have woodshop in school and i love it.....havent made anyhing cool yet , but iam making a model house for a project and i can take pics when iam done

·
Grenaded piston
6,602 Posts
^ Woodshop was my favorite class in high school. That and autoshop.

I built all kinds of stuff. Cabinet, table, chair, blanket chest lined with cedar, speaker stands, etc...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts