Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
89 Toyota Pickup
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
these past few days i have been doing alot of things 2 my truck. i have added black rims and underglow and i also made my own cold air intake. Would any body be interested in a cold air intake for a 2wd v6. i didnt like the K&N system it was more for the 4wd instead of the 2wd. here are some pics on how my yota looks now. ill get some more pics wit the underglow and also my new cold Air intake. U guys Like so far???

·
Registered
92 pickup xtra cab
563 Posts
looks good! i've got a blue '92 that i want to put some gold or bronze rims on, what size are those by the way?

·
<^-~*PIMP*~-^>
758 Posts
Its coming along very well man, i like the black on black look... You should click on my sig pic and check out our site man, i think the guys would like your truck.. i do..

·
<^-~*PIMP*~-^>
758 Posts
instantninja said:
looks good! i've got a blue '92 that i want to put some gold or bronze rims on, what size are those by the way?
Here ya go ninja, i did a photo shop for ya of blue with some bronze rims.. oh btw I think his are 17's anyway mine are 17's in the chop...

·
Registered
92 pickup xtra cab
563 Posts
good job, that blue looks more purple, but im liking the way the rims look. thanks for that.

·
Registered
86 Posts
yeah like the truck man i got an 89 ext cab white right now soon to be diff color though

·
Registered
31 Posts
that first pic looks like you're trying out for a part in a toyota commerical:clap:

if you remember those commericals, then yes, you are old....:ugh3:

·
<^-~*PIMP*~-^>
758 Posts
Looking good man, but that is a bad spot for the air filter.. unless you plan on putting another filter in line up top.. You dont want to cause hydro lock when its raining.. I know your pulling cold air but there is a possibility of pulling in alot of water too..
-Dave

·
<^-~*PIMP*~-^>
758 Posts
If you dont mind me asking how much was your paint job?

·
Registered
89 Toyota Pickup
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
naw its kool, my paint job cost me about 1200 but that was including alot of body work on the bed also. they threw on primer and numerous amounts paint and clear coats

·
<^-~*PIMP*~-^>
758 Posts
shoes1382006 said:
naw its kool, my paint job cost me about 1200 but that was including alot of body work on the bed also. they threw on primer and numerous amounts paint and clear coats
cool i was just wondering.. but im probably gonna do mine, myself

·
Georgian Pickup Drifter
1991 Toyota Pickup
933 Posts
Looking real good! Don't get offended but if I were you I would get rid of the ricey foglights....I just think they take away from the appearance of the truck. Just my opinion though. That's a good paintjob too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts