Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
FRANK THE TANK LIVES!
'91 MR2 turbo
819 Posts
or you could just get a whole rear clip and switch over to the turbo hubs and brakes. That way you could just transplant everything from the clip.

·
mr2oogleX
1991 MR2
306 Posts
looks like hes already done the swap and found out about the axles. best bet is to get the ones from Josh over at chico. not only is it cheaper than buying the hub&axle from toyota, its upgraded as well to handle more power/torque for those hard launches. you wont be disopointed if you go with CRW. just tell him you need swap axles. cuz he sells a few types. swap ones are machined to slide right into your N/A hubs.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have a set of new CRW axles for sale. If your interested PM me. I bought em from josh a while back for my swap but ended up getting a whole rear end.

·
Audi Technician
91 MR2
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a set of new CRW axles for sale. If your interested PM me. I bought em from josh a while back for my swap but ended up getting a whole rear end.

i'll keep that in mind... i'm still shopping the swap... i had a good deal lined up... but it got sold on me. now i'm still looking. if something doesn't come up soon. i'm buying a bike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts