Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I'm new to the forum. Long story short, I've only had my car for a week... I drove into an edge of a pole by accident thinking it was still a little bit far away (I wasn't fully awake) and it left two scratches about 1cm wide, 1mm deep each at the position marked blue. Is there away to fill/fix those dings without it being noticeable? If there's no way to do it without being noticed, what is the name of just the plastic part marked in red? I don't need the whole front grille replace. A link would be appreciated :)

·
2018 Camry XSE V6
3,934 Posts
Looks like the lower grill molding has a scratch too? The entire grill and lower grill molding would have to be replaced

Other option is get the paint. It might the the same paint color as the black cars so Attitude black is the color code name.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like the lower grill molding has a scratch too? The entire grill and lower grill molding would have to be replaced

Other option is get the paint. It might the the same paint color as the black cars so Attitude black is the color code name.

Thank you! got it, this is the size of of the scratch, fairly small but still noticeable

Attachments

·
2018 Camry XSE V6
3,934 Posts
Yeah then you need both parts, the entire grill and the lower grill molding. Make sure you get the SE part or get the xse black gloss.

Go to a local hardware store or craft store and see if you can find the paint for it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.