Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I was wondering if someone had found a method for doing a split screen type of an option..

when my nav screen is on it would be really nice if the song name would be displayed in a line at the bottom or such... that i can click to bring up the music screen.. and then if music was on the street name would appear at top or bottom of the screen and clicking that nav could be brought up..

any ideas?

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
'13 TAH & '10 FJC
862 Posts
thats so cheap of them !! :headbang: :wtf:
Well, to be fair, the DA, or Display Audio system on the touring is not bad at all and, except for the fact that it has a lower resolution and a smaller screen, is rated by many as much better than the system on the Limited, which is based on an older design....one example I can think of off the top of my head is in voice recognition, which is better on the DA than the HDD system...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
on the limited does the music player read folders and allow folder navigation from a USB ?

also I would have hoped the software would have been the same between the 2 and change the amp / speakers for the difference between touring / limited.

·
Registered
201 Posts
on the limited does the music player read folders and allow folder navigation from a USB ?

also I would have hoped the software would have been the same between the 2 and change the amp / speakers for the difference between touring / limited.
On my limited V6 split screen reads "Playlist, artist, etc. in split screen. Have to go back to full screen to choose Random vs album play.

Oh, by the way I am using a 80GB iPod for music

·
PJSMITH
1,678 Posts
I have the split screen on my limited (jbl). not that impressive sound.
the screen can jump folders off of MP3 from the USB chip

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.