Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finding an override for the Nav is my goal in 2007. I've got to get the functions to work while I'm driving. I've also got to hack the "I agree"....

·
Banned
821 Posts
If I'm not mistaken ... we got this working when I started the override found tab about a month and a half ago!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had no idea. Where do I find this override found tab? I can't seem to find it via the search button. I thought a month and a half ago you were trying the reburn dvd hack and were unsuccessful? This is awesome!

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
David1990 said:
That hack doesn't work for me.
Works for me, and I use it almost daily. Are you able to get to the diagnostic screen where you find the override button?

·
Black as Ice
47 Posts
That works for the older version of the Nav, Version 5. Version 6 which came out a few months back does not work with this hack. You probably have the older version. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
kennyc7373 said:
That works for the older version of the Nav, Version 5. Version 6 which came out a few months back does not work with this hack. You probably have the older version. :rolleyes:
Yup, and I will be keeping it even after I get my V.6.1 DVD tomorrow.

·
Registered
120 Posts
That's why it's not working, I have version 6. Hopefully someone will come out with a hack for the 6th version.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
pillpusher how did you get it to work with 6.1? I can't find the thread you are referring to.

·
Banned
821 Posts
triz said:
pillpusher how did you get it to work with 6.1? I can't find the thread you are referring to.
I was able to get the DVD Data from the version 6.1 DVD and reauthor a new Dual Layer DVD+R w/ all the data on the v6.1 disc w/ the exception of the LOADING.KWI file, which I took from the v5.1 disc. I am successfully running the v6.1 DVD as of a few weeks ago with no issues thus far!

·
2007 Black XLE V6 Camry
422 Posts
interesting. how the heck did you reauthor it using what software. more important where did you get the disc?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts