Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Highlander
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got the new Nav DVD for their Highlanders or other compatible vehicles yet?
The numbers on the DVD are:
U35
86271-53025
464210-1711
Data Version 10.1

I would like to know if there are any differences between 9.1 and 10.1 other than Map Updates.

From what I have been reading, the only difference is maps and maybe POI's.

·
Registered
261 Posts
not sure, I'm pretty sure they didn't remove the disable if in motion feature. Wouldn't have been pissed if it weren't for that feature.

·
Registered
303 Posts
We need to locate a nice 2011 owner that is willing to make a ISO image for us to make a torrent. Any 2011 new owner's out there with a PC with a DVD reader and about 8 Gigs of free disk space willing to do this?

I can PM you some instruction and help you get this going like last year. You just have to upload some freebee software which I can direct you to. Then it takes about an hour to make the ISO image and a few days of having to leave your PC on to upload the torrent till we can seed it.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Gen 5 V 10.1

I purchased mine last week from Delray Toyota, $180.
I can't be sure as to what new items are in the firmware (No detectable Override) but the maps for SE US have already helped me twice, and POI's have increased.
It still works perfectly with my Lockpick 2 WF.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I purchased mine last week from Delray Toyota, $180.
I can't be sure as to what new items are in the firmware (No detectable Override) but the maps for SE US have already helped me twice, and POI's have increased.
It still works perfectly with my Lockpick 2 WF.
Could you please make a rip for us ???? PLEAAAASEEE !!!!!!:thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.