Toyota Nation Forum banner

121 - 122 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Avalon Limited
1 Posts
I have a 2016 Limited Avalon with 31,000 miles and it has started doing this last month. One reboot and I reset the settings. Then yesterday it happened twice and this morning three times. This is crazy!!! It is happening every time I get into the car now. Noticed if I try to plug in an address for navigation that it will reboot and lose what I put in. Reentered address, reboot, reentered, reboot. So this definitely triggers it, but I don't us the navigation just going around town here and there. My android phone does not affect it. A head unit or replacing the radio, I was quoted at least $800. I will try the update suggested here and removing my ipod that is connected.

·
Registered
236 Posts
"I will reset again and try turning off my bluetooth." Good luck. We got the same song and dance from our dealer for our 2017 HiHy Limited Platinum. blaming Apple and Samsung phone OS updates that were incompatible with enTune. We resorted to turning our phones off while driving. Only a new head unit solved the issue for us.

121 - 122 of 122 Posts